Pillar Lake Resort Policies
Open year-round, Pillar Lake Resort is the stuff memories are made of. With fantastic fishing, a great family-friendly atmosphere and relaxed vibe, our clean campgrounds are the perfect place to put the RV in ‘park’ or pitch the tent. We also offer appealing log cabins rentals.Before you book your lakeside vacation, here is some general information and resort policies:
- You may check-in the afternoon of your arrival date.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m. Later check-out times will be accommodated whenever possible, upon request.
- Our office hours vary depending on the day. Please let us know if you will be arriving later in the evening so we can have someone there to greet you.
- Pets are allowed at Pillar Lake Resort, at no extra cost. Pets must be leashed when outside. Please clean up after your pet.
- Campfires are allowed, unless a regional campfire ban is in place. Please inquire with staff.
- Motorboats with 10 hp-motors or smaller are allowed on the lake.
- You are welcome to entertain off-of-resort guests during your stay. As a courtesy, please let us know if you are hosting visitors. All visitors must leave by 10:30 p.m. or you will be charged for their stay. Please see rates above for extra-guest charges.
- Smoking is allowed outdoors only. Please dispose of cigarette butts in the sand-containers provided.
- Please use the recycling units available in each cabin and at campsites.
Click here for our nightly rates and reservation policies.