Pillar Lake Resort Policies
Open year-round, Pillar Lake Resort is the stuff memories are made of. With fantastic fishing, a great family-friendly atmosphere and relaxed vibe, our clean campgrounds are the perfect place to put the RV in ‘park’ or pitch the tent. We also offer appealing log cabins rentals.Before you book your lakeside vacation, here is some general information and resort policies:
- Check in @ 3:00 p.m.
- Check out @ 11:00 a.m.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m. Later check-out times will be accommodated whenever possible, upon request.
- Our office hours vary depending on the day. Please let us know if you will be arriving later in the evening so we can have someone there to greet you.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in the cabins and must be on a leash at all times, including at your campsite or cabin.
- Owners must clean up after their pets.
- No cutting of trees, bushes, or shrubs.
- All BBQs must not be placed directly on the picnic tables or benches. Ask for boards at the office.
- DO NOT move fire rings of their place and always check to see if there are trees above the ring before starting a fire
- Campfires are allowed, unless a regional campfire ban is in place. Please inquire with staff.
- Motorboats with 10 hp-motors or smaller are allowed on the lake.
- You are welcome to entertain off-of-resort guests during your stay. As a courtesy, please let us know if you are hosting visitors. All visitors must leave by 10:30 p.m. or you will be charged for their stay. Please see rates above for extra-guest charges.
- Smoking is allowed outdoors only. Please dispose of cigarette butts in the sand-containers provided.
- Please use the recycling units available in each cabin and at campsites.
- A booking deposit is required and can be made by Visa, MasterCard and Debit. Pillar Lake Resort does not accept cash.
- You must leave the cabin/site in a good condition. If you leave with any damage or bad condition, then a $150 cleaning fee may apply.
- Rules and prices might change without notice
Click here for our nightly rates and reservation policies.